4/1/12

Update

Last Wednesday my grandfather passed at about 10:25 in the evening.  Since then there have been some long, long days around here.  We had the visitation, funeral and dinner yesterday.  And although I know he's gone, it doesn't feel like he is either.  I am always comforted by Ecclesiastes 3 1:8

 1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
 2A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
 3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
 4A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
 5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
 6A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
 7A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
 8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

I’m taking a bloggy break for awhile.  There are still things that need to be done, not to mention I haven’t had any time to do any cleaning of my own, and it literally looks like a tornado went through here.  I hope to be back soon though.
I want to also thank each and every person who took time to pray for my grandfather.  It’s given us much peace and comfort, and it is wonderful to know that even though I’ve never personally met you, you’ve prayed for me and my family.  Thank you so much, I appreciate it more than words can express.

No comments: