4/13/12

Ultimate Blog Party 2012!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

I cannot believe it's time for another Ultimate Blog Party!  It seems like just yesterday I participated in last years party.

If you have stumbled across my blog because of this terrific party, welcome!!  I am very glad you're here!  I love the thought of this blog party because it gives us a chance to find other blogs and meet new friends.  I would love for you to leave a comment so I can check out your blog and meet you!!  Let me tell you a little about myself...

My name is Monica, I'm 25 years old, and an accidental housewife.  I married my best friend in September of 2009, and we've been on a crazy journey since then.  We currently live in the country, but within the next two weeks will be moving to the city.  We have no human children, but we do have some furbabies.  Duke and Dutchess are our two lab mixes, and we also have Daisy and Simba, our lovable kitties.  We also shelter, feed, and love a multitude of stray cats.  We are also proud owners of 10 chickens.

My blog has been quiet recently as life has been a little more difficult, and a little more busy than usual.  However, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!  Most of my blog posts revolve around homemaking, cleaning, gardening, animals, pinterest finds, and random thoughts.  The following are my top 5 most viewed posts to date on my blog...
Beautiful Quotes, Sayings and Reminders

Dr. Seuss Cupcakes

365 Reasons I Love My Husband

Homemaking Journal

One Income Family In A Two Income World

Have fun browsing around!  Feel free to leave a comment or become a follower so I can stop by your blog and check it out!  I love meeting new bloggers!

No comments: