3/7/12

Gardening Ideas

I love this time of year.  So much planning, and organizing for the spring time.  I've been perusing pinteresting and have stumbled across some awesome ideas.  Here are a few of them...

CLICK THE PICTURE TO GO TO THE SOURCE!!

Raised beds using cinder blocks, with added extra space in the cinder blocks.  Love it!

Tips for pest control.

Great idea for garden plant labels.
 
I love this idea for indoor herb garden!  Rustic and functional.

Another great idea, and so handy!

Strawberry plants in cinder blocks.

Starting seeds in toilet paper rolls!  I LOVE this idea.

I don't think the link shows how to do this, but it's something I do want to learn to do!

Seed storage tips.

Using stakes and wire to support veggies.

Plant 4 pounds of potatoes in a bin and get a harvest of about 25 pounds!

Hope you enjoy and are inspired to get to gardening...or at least planning your garden!

No comments: