3/12/12

Blue Skies


The seasons are changing again.  Spring is definitely in the air.  The whip-poor-wills are calling, the grass is greening, buds are emerging on the trees and the daffodils are up and coming.  Even my husbands allergies are right on time!  I love fall, and I love winter, but spring is also a season I love dearly.  My sprouts are doing AMAZING.  And I have quite a few seeds to start planting any day now.  Along with my sprouts growing like crazy, so are our chicks!  They are acting incredibly grown up, dust bathing, scratching, flying and roosting.  Their favorite treat so far is definitely blueberries!  They go crazy for them and grab them and play keep away from each other.  I'm feeling rather content with life at the moment.  I've been reading through Ecclesiastes which is a book of the bible I really like.  It's been a great reminder at enjoying what I'm doing because this one life is all I have.  I don't want to waste it dreaming of a life that could be, that may be, I want to spend my life knee deep in experiences and adventures.  I've been doing a lot of thinking when it comes to my blog, which is why the lack of posts.  I hope to get back into writing more regularly.

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: