6/2/11

Monthly Goals

I stumbled across a blog not too long ago and they had listed monthly goals for themselves.  What a neat idea!!  I thought I'd start posting my monthly goals for each particular month!  Preferably on the 1st, but I guess the 2nd of the month is ok too!!  So, here are my June goals!!

1.  Eat healthier, and exercise more!  Oh, and drink more water!

2.  Figure out a schedule.  Maybe not a structured schedule, but find something that works.  I have a lot of stuff to get done this month, and I do not want to be stressed out, and running around like a chicken with her head cut off!  I want to manage to stay on top of house tasks AND work on stuff for Rob's moms party, and for my mom and dads anniversary party.

3.  Work on mom and dads anniversary party!  I want to make sure I have a good list of everything that needs to be done, and I want to make sure I'm not procrastinating about it.  I REFUSE to wait until the last minute to get things done!  I have a tendency to think, "Oh, well the party is a whole month away, I don't need to do that now." and then BAM the party is in two days and I have zip done.

4.  Don't get so wrapped up in mom and dads party that I forget to take time to work on Rob's moms party!!

5.  Stay on monthly budget for this month!!  The last few months we've gotten a little lax in following our written budget, so this months goal is to stay on budget to the penny!!

6.  Have fun!  I don't want to get stressed out, overwhelmed, or frazzled.  I want to make sure I'm not so consumed by details that I'm not enjoying time with my husband, puppies, and kittens!

What are you goals for the month of June?

No comments: