4/12/11

7 Things

1.  I have writers block, and...I hate writers block!!

2.  The kittens are a week and a day old.  I've named both boys Herbert as I can't tell them apart!  The others I just call Not Herberts.  Most of their eyes are starting to open, and they are wiggle crawling quite well.

3.  The weather has been absolutely perfect the last couple of days!  My husband and I made one of our mini greenhouses last night.  Tonight when he gets home, we're putting it in the garden and putting some dirt in it so we can let our sprouts get some sun!

4.  This weekend we're getting a new car!!  We're getting it from my mother in law and we have to travel a few hours to do so.  It hasn't been driven for awhile, so we're hoping there aren't many problems with it.

5.  I don't think I've mention it, but my husband was accepted to a day position!  He won't actually get to move to days for a few more weeks, but we think it'll be awfully nice.  We're both tired of only being awake at night!

6.  Because of the nicer weather, there are bugs out.  Being as we live in the farm we get weird random bugs.  I've got about thirty billion mosquito bites and have to douse myself with bug spray before taking the dogs on a walk.  My husband is immune and only gets a few mosquito bites a year, I get tons!! No fair!!  Besides just the mosquitoes, theres something worse.  Ticks.  Omigoat.  I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate ticks.  My dog had one on his ear the other day, and talk about the heebie jeebies.  I've found a few crawling on me.  Ew.  Not to mention the HUGE spider I saw crawl across our room the other day.

7.   I hate doing dishes.  We don't have a dishwasher so it's all done by hand.  I try to avoid it, but alas, everyday there are still more dishes to do!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

urgh, i hate the never-ending dishes pile to do. even with a dishwasher it seems like there's always something! I can't wait till they come out with self-cleaning dishes lol :)

aimymichelle said...

oh my gosh, i hate dishes too. but those bugs sound horrible. i'd probably do the icky bug dance all the time.