12/12/10

First Snow

We had our first snow last night.  It mostly left drifts and dusting, but for someone who loves winter and snow, it was very exciting!  This is definitely my favorite time of year.  It always has been.  I love cold weather, and snow.  I also like spring, and fall, but I truly do not like summer.  Just too warm for me!

My mom has been doing really well.  She got out of the hospital this past Tuesday.  I have just been extremely busy the last two weeks!  I haven't been home much because I've been at her home helping her, and when I have been at home I've been trying to get caught up on what needs to be done here.  I have a few more things to do here before Rob gets home, and then when he does, we are officially doing nothing for the next 24-48 hours or so!

Well, I really can't think of anything else to write, I hope to write more soon!

No comments: