11/20/12

Gratitude and Bloggie Break

I'm not going to be blogging this week.  I want to keep my home (and my family) my top and utmost priority this week.  I find it extremely important to keep my stress level as low as possible around holidays!  I want to be nice and pleasant around the people I care about, not stressed out and cranky.  Being as I don't plan on doing anymore posts this week, I thought I'd share what I'm thankful for.

-I'm thankful for God, for His sacrifice, guidance, strength and love.

-I'm thankful for my husband.  I am thankful for him working so hard to provide for me (and all the furry and feathered mouths)  I'm thankful just to know him, and even more thankful to be married to him.

-I'm thankful for my family.  They are supportive, helpful, and always entertaining.

-I'm thankful for my animals.  The joy, laughs, love, loyalty and companionship they offer is astounding.

-I'm thankful for my home.  It's more than just drywall and paint, it's a shell holding memories, and love.

-I'm thankful for my life.  I am so happy to be alive, happy to be on this rough adventure called life.  I wouldn't change it for anything.

What are you guys thankful for this year?

Although I will not be blogging the rest of the week, you can get updates here:


Oh, and if you haven't already, you can also find me on pinterest here:


Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you're not going to believe this, but I was going to share a list of things I was thankful for tomorrow. This is twice now that we've done the same thing. You know what that means, don't you? We need to team up and do something! Maybe after the new year... Want to?

theatypicalhousewife said...

I'm so sorry it's taken this long to reply! My comments were all sorts of messed up but I think I've gotten them fixed now. I would love to team up and do something!