9/5/12

Share Your Secrets!

I am constantly striving to be the best I can be at homemaking.  This can range from anything and everything from meal planning, cooking, cleaning, organization, and all the bits in between!  I'm finding myself really struggling with feeling overwhelmed with all the things I have to do, and struggle to keep motivated in my daily tasks.  I know part of the reason I'm feeling this way is because we're in the throws of doing some renovations, and things are just messy...and there isn't an easy or quick fix until everything is finished.  Regardless it's got me thinking a lot about running a household.  I'd really love it if anyone who reads here would share a tip (or two!) on how they run their homes.  How do you manage laundry, meal planning, etc.? Please share in the comments below or on facebook!

No comments: