5/8/12

22 Things You Don't Know...About Me


Today, because it’s Tuesday, and I feel like being…different, I’m going to share with you 22 things you don’t know about me.  Aren’t you guys lucky!

*I have never flown on an airplane.

*I get car sick.  Not all the time, but often enough.

*I really do love animals, and am fascinated by them.  I am totally the person who watches shark week, or that documentary about the polar bears, or lizard.  And I love going to the zoo.  Ya, I’m a dork, and ya I’m ok with it.

*I hated high school.

*I used to have an afro mullet.  Gosh, I wish I was joking.

*I am good at doing a lot of things, like computer stuff, cooking, sewing, embroidery, drawing, painting, but I do none of those things exceptionally well.  I’m like a Jane of all trades but a master at none.

*I, for reasons unbeknownst to me, struggle to cook pancakes; yet can make boeuf bourguinon with little difficulty.

*I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 18.

*I am seriously barefooted like, all the time.

*I am sarcastic.  Like, quite a bit, and I can have a pretty wicked sense of humor.  I struggle to convey that through blog posts.

*I am shy.  Like for realz.  I can be fairly socially awkward as well.  When most people meet me they think I am quiet, and reserved, once I am more comfortable people see I’m a lot more than what they think.

*Once upon a time, right before I met Rob, I was in an abusive relationship.  Not physically.  That relationship completely altered who I am today as a person.  I do not regret it.

*I call my husband honey, and he calls me honey.  It’s almost all we ever call eachother.  Well, except I also call my husband Rowberto.  Don’t ask me, I don’t know why.

*I bite my nails.

*I don’t even know if I should admit it, but I kind of like the way a dog smells.  Unless they’ve recently rolled in something…nasty.

*I love taking baths.  I am a happier person because of bathtubs.

*Because of the shift my husband works we eat dinner at about 1 o’clock in the morning.

*I have bottle raised, mice, kittens, and bunnies.  I have even rescued and fed a baby bird or two.

*I love fishing, but do not eat fish of any type.

*Odd numbers bother me.

*Cool whip gives me the heebie jeebies.

*I can wiggle my ears.  Jealous? J

No comments: