1/19/12

Reasons 15-21

Before being a full time housewife, I worked customer service.  One of the biggest lessons we learned was that people were much more likely to tell others about their negative experiences versus their positive experiences.

Are you doing this in your marriage?

I'm challenging myself, and anyone else who would like to participate in joining in on my "365 Reasons I Love My Husband."  No, you don't have to blog all 365 reasons at once!  You can include a reason a day, do a blog post a week, or one big one once a month.  I'm going to be doing one post a week, that will list out 7 things I love about my husband.  Each week I'll be adding a linky tool so that way you can link up your post so myself and others can stop by and check it out!  I hope this challenges you to focus on the good things about your husband, instead of lingering on the few faults he may have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15.  I love his cowlicks.

16.  I love that he is honest with me.  He tell me his honest opinion, even if it's telling me my rolls are dense, or I'm being difficult.

17.  I love the fact that he listens to oldie music.  I am not admitting to liking it though!

18.  I love that he can make a mean box of hamburger helper.

19.  I love that he has nice eyebrows!

20.  I love the fact he isn't concerned with what people think of him.

21.  I love his laugh.

Feel free to link up below to share a post about why you love your husband, or leave some reasons in the comments section!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to join The Atypical Housewife on facebook, or follow on twitter!

365 Reasons I Love My Husband



1 comment:

Piper said...

I am definitely going to have to do this... So many times with all of our busyness... He doesn't get the affirmation he DESERVES!!