12/8/11

Fresh Out...

I feel fresh out of blog topics.

I just don't know what to write about.

Any suggestions?

Sometimes I feel like my animals are like small children.  Maybe it's just my animals?  Dutchess loves the sound of ripping fabric.  Loves it.  It sends her into a blissful trance, and she just rips, and rips and rips her toys to pieces.  I feel like I am always picking up stuffing!  Not to mention the stuffed animal eyes.  They are everywhere.  Stuffed animal eyes are one of the first things to go on the stuffed animal.  The other day (I can't even remember which day anymore) I woke up and my husband had left the bathroom door open.  My cats are just plain ornery.  They dumped over a box that had a little make up and make up brushes in it.  They also obliterated an entire roll of toilet paper.  Even now, days later I am finding eye shadows here and there.  And they have been carrying around a makeup brush all day today.  By the fluffy end.  They hit it all over and bring it to me to boop them on the nose.

Ok, well, that's it for today I suppose.  Have a great Thursday!


2 comments:

Cecillia♥ said...

A little random, but you could do a post on the National Defense Authorization Act. I'm not sure if you've been following what's been going on with it, but it has a new bill about detaining U.S. citizens indefinitely without trial, charge, or an attorney. It's scary stuff. I posted a video about it on my blog, but I really encourage you to go read about it for yourself! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I find the most simple and mundane things can be the best! Loving your blog :) happy I found it!