11/4/11

Good News & Bad News

Well, I ended up getting one video tutorial done!  It's not perfect by any means because of some issues I had!  I ended up making the tutorial, but then had to remove my voice because my voice and actions weren't synchronized.  I ended up watching the video in this tiny screen, and recorded my voice to go along with it.  Because I was watching it on a small screen while I talked there are moments where I stammer and stutter because I can't tell exactly what features I'm working on!  So please forgive me if something is off!  Also, I'm using a laptop that has a built in laptop, and it picked up sounds really well!  So you may want to adjust your volume low and adjust accordingly.  Lastly, please, please, please, forgive my awkwardness, and strange half laughs!  This is such a new thing, and a little nerve wrecking!  I hope this answers any questions, and if you have any further questions feel free to leave a comment!

Oh, and when I uploaded this it condensed how long it was.  In doing so it cut off the very last!  Below the picture I'll explain what to do on the last "tab".


When you get to the "Save & Share" all you have to is put in a file name, the default is "picnik collage". Next, you will change the dimensions.  This varies by blog, for this header I saved it at 1000.  Let me know if you need help figuring out what size your header needs or should be!  I always save under jpg, and for jpg compression quality I always slide mine to "10".  It makes a bigger file, but it keeps it from looking pixeled.  All you have to do now is click "Save Photo".  Below is my finished header!



1 comment: