8/1/11

Monday Posting

I was unexpectedly featured at Don't Waste Your Homemaking this week!!  Feel free to stop by and check out this wonderful blog!  Weekly homemaking link ups happen where you can find some great tips and tricks, along with some other awesome posts!





I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I realized today as I sat down at the computer that I've never really mentioned my weekend "rituals".  I just wanted to let anyone who reads know that I take a blogging/facebooking/twittering hiatus on the weekends.  So if you send me a comment or something over the weekend and don't hear from me, just wait till Monday!

I would do a post on my highs and lows for the previous week, but I'm super behind on household chores and embroidering!  I hope everyone has a great start to the week, and I'll be posting the next installment of The Art of Housewifery tomorrow!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Monica, thanks for coming by "Not accidentally". My two sisters and I write this blog about our life experiences. I'm the one from Kansas City, KS, Debbie is from Indianapolis and Lori lives here in Overland Park. I have another blog-Tin and Sparkle and Debbie has another blog-The Paint Splash. Lori wrote this weeks story on the storm. The little girl in our church is so tragic but her family is so grounded in faith-they are handling it really well. Our grandma Jewell was born in Ava--its a small world.
Ann

Rebecca said...

I hear ya! I am so behind on everything!! Will we ever be caught up??