- our kittens are healing great after their spay/neuter-I was so scared they would act sick or be in pain, but they weren't!
- the nights have felt nice and cool lately, such a relief
- had a great weekend, and did lots of shopping! Though I bought very little!
- got a good amount of deep cleaning done
- got my dog training book!! "Great Owners, Good Dogs" So excited! I've already read half of it and I just got it last night!
- more ripe tomatoes-that I actually need to go out and pick
- the unexpected pumpkin plant
- Something I haven't mentioned, but out dog Duke was playing with his sister about a month or so ago and cried and hurt his back leg. He's limped off or on, but we know we have to get him to the vet. I did some googling earlier (never a good idea!) and think it could be a torn ACL. Which is not only costly to repair, but almost always effects one side and then the other.
Not a ton of lows, but the one low is big enough to equal a lot of little lows. We're looking for a low cost vet we can go to to get him checked out, please pray that it isn't as serious as we think. I would be estatic if it was just a pulled muscle, or something less serious.
Hope you guys had a great weekend, and what are your highs a lows for this past week? Let me know in the comment section!