5/2/11

Highs and Lows

I'm linking up and participing in the High and Low linky party!  What a perfect post for a Monday!!  It's  a nice simple link up where you share the highs and lows of the last week.  Here we go!

.:.Highs.:.

-our plumbing is FINALLY working like it should again!!  Yay, yay, yay!!

-I got all my seeds planted, except for my herbs, and flowers, I just haven't found where I want to put them yet

-amazing, and I mean, truly amazing weather

-a lovely date evening with my husband

-ridiculously cute kittens learning to run, hunt, play and climb

-a fun mini fishing trip with my husband-I caught 7 catfish, and he got 4-and I threw in one of our nets and caught 27 tadpoles at one time!!

-starting my first ever hand quilted quilt.  We'll see how that goes!

.:.Lows.:.

-not having plumbing for a week takes its toll, I have TONS of laundry to catch up on, dishes to do, floors to mop, and not to mention other random cleaning tasks waiting to be done.


-only 3 more weeks until the kittens have to get new homes, we're debating about keeping one

-rolling down a window on our "new" car only to find said window is messed up and will not roll back up!

-finding out the peas we planted got eaten by gophers/moles

-family drama

Feel free to link up!!!  Hope everyone has had a great week and will have a great week this week!!

No comments: