11/19/10

Thanksgiving Menu

Thanksgiving is but a few days away!  I am in desperate need of writing down my menu, and all the items I need, so I thought this would be a great place to do it!

Thanksgiving Dinner Numero Uno-November 25th

Avocado Basil Salad
Dessert-considering pumpkin pie or cinnamon rolls

Thanksgiving Dinner Numero Dos-November 27th


Turkey-I need a brine, and turkey roaster
Ham-Nothing needed
Roasted Carrots-bag of carrots, olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper
Mashed Potatoes-potatoes, butter, cream cheese, half and half, salt and pepper
Sweet Potatoes-sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar, spices, marshmallows
Green Bean Casserole-cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, french fried onions
Dressing-Nothing needed
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad-broccoli, cauliflower, peas, onion, ranch dressing
Homemade Dinner Rolls-flour, yeast
Cranberry Sauce-Nothing needed

I'll probably post actual recipes later, but for now, I got some cleaning to do!!

No comments: