6/1/12

Not Perfect


Click for Source

I just thought I’d let you all know that I am not perfect.  Not a perfect blogger, not a perfect wife, not a perfect Christian, not a perfect anything.  Who is?  When you visit my blog, know the lady writing this is average.  Not rich, not poor, not perfect at anything.  I’m just me, the girl that likes to cook, but can’t make pancakes.  The girl who loves every moving creature, and dotes on her animal’s maybe a bit too much.  The girl who loves her husband, but isn’t always the nicest wife.  The girl who loves to write, but struggles getting her words on paper.

I didn’t have a perfect past, nor do I foresee a perfect future.  I’ve made mistakes, and will again.  I never want someone to hesitate sharing on my blog, or sending me an e-mail because they think I have it all together.  If someone needs advice, a place to vent, or just someone to listen, I don’t mind being that person.  If you want to know what I think about a certain topic or issue, ask me, because I’d be more than willing to share!

I hope now and for always that this blog will be a place of encouragement, laughter, and learning.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: