2/21/12

Mondays.

I don't think I've mentioned it recently but my husband is back on a "normal" schedule.  I say "normal" because he works second shift.  We usually wake up at noon, or noon-thirty, and are up sometimes until 6 in the morning.  Rob is also currently worked four, ten hour days.  He gets Mondays off which is so awesome.  So, yesterday we slept in, watched our favorite show, vegged out, and right after midnight, we decided we'd start our seeds.  I got only the things that needed to be started now which included, tomatoes, serranos, jalapenos, cayenne, onions, thyme, chives, basil, oregano, tarragon, and rosemary.  I'm fairly sure the other things I'm planting can go straight outdoors, but I'll need to double check!

Our containers, seeds, and soil all ready to go.

Containers full, marked, and watered.

These were my very first labels for my seeds...but I knew they would make it.

So, I used note cards to make labels and covered them in contact paper.

Another picture showing seeds and labels.
 It is so amazing to know an itty bitty seed will provide you with food.  Just simply amazing.

I hope everyone had a good start to their week!


No comments: