11/30/11

Let's Laugh...

Laughter is an important part of daily life.  Did you know laughter reduces he level of stress hormones like cortisol, epinephrine, dopamine and growth hormone.  It also increases the level of health-enchancing hormones like endorphins, and neurotransmitters.  It even increases the number of antibody-producing cells!  It also helps us connect with others.  So, how about I amuse, and hopefully help you laugh today?  Below are some funnies I found from either Pinterest or I Can Has Cheezburger.  Enjoy!












and I...... will always love youuuuuuuuuu.....






Hope you enjoyed, have a great Wednesday!

((Information about the benefits of laughter was found here))

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I have always loved that Princess ones--cute pics! Laughter truly is the best medicine. :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Ha! I like that first one. ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lol, my sister inlaw and I were cracking up at these! Thanks for sharing!