8/9/11

Is It Done Yet?

Ok, so there's been a change of plans!

I had a sore throat almost two weeks ago, which my husband got last week.  He was super congested, almost lost his voice, and is still coughing.  We joked that he got my germs, even though he was sicker than I had been.  By Saturday he was slowly getting better, and I was getting worse!  I am congested, have a gnarly headache, and have been immensely unproductive.  This is the worse cold I've had this year, and I'm hoping it will pass quickly.

Unfortunately, this means I've gotten very little done when it comes to blogging!  So my leave of absence will be a little longer than I had originally thought.  Hopefully I'll kick this cold and be able to get caught up on house work and get things done...finally!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon. Praying for you!

~Heather

Carly Anne said...

I got hit with a late-summer illness as well. Seems like it's been making the rounds...