- feeling better after being so sick
- tomatoes are ripe and I've gotten some lovely harvests so far!
- found a great deal at a local eye glass store, where we'll be able to get me contacts, and spend much less than we had previously though
- embroidery is going well, I'll try to remember to take pictures of my blocks today!
- got my wedding ring and engagement rings back yesterday!! My diamond fell out awhile ago, and we got my two rings soldered together, cleaned, and diamond fixed for FREE!!
- found out if I ever lost my ring my diamond would be replaced for free! Talk about a load of worry of my mind!
- my Daisy and Simba are at the vet today, getting their shots, and gettined neutered and spayed
- a little worried as to whether or not that may have FIV or Feline Leukemia. Vet suggested waiting and testing there mom, to see if she does. Either way I'm going to love these furballs!
- huge, huge, huge storms Friday night. We had limbs down, and my tomato plants got a beating
- behind on housework, which seems constant
- sink needs fixing and my husband hasn't been able to get it fixed just yet...good excuse for not doing dishes though :D
What are your highs and lows for the last week? Feel free to share below!