- my green bean plants are starting to bud!!!
- we had a few days when the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS!!
- there are flowers blooming...everywhere!! I have my fingers crossed they will still be blooming in a couple weeks for my mom and dads luau party!
- Rob and I stopped by Kay jewelers and got my ring cleaned! It's back to its sparkly self now!
- made homemade copycat pizza hut pizzas, the sauce was a big winner, and the pizza was tasty, but not as good as the real deal!
- got a new and cheap straightener after my darling Dutchess ate my old one! How can a dog destroy a straightener?! I dunno, but you can definitely ask my dog and she'll let ya know!!
- I used a new technique for getting lose curls in my hair, I'll write a post about that sometime this week!
- it's back to being hot and humid again!
- due to flooding and such there are an overabundance of mosquitoes!! Agh!
- I struggled with being ridiculously tired, exhausted, and unmotivated, thankfully I feel back to normal after catching up on some sleep this weekend!
What were your highs and lows for this previous week?!